Jade Fern Grove I learned a lot about the way of things
83 Posts
Ooc —
her tongue swipes over her hurt paw roughly, though the bite is significantly less serious had the possum not received a surprise blow to the head. she might even have been content to let the thing lie in its hole had Cadeau not mentioned that she likely hadn't hit it hard enough, which sparked a kind of determination to see this thing through. "that doesn't seem very smart." she considered aloud. if she'd just played dead when that man had come for her, he likely would have taken more than her tail. 

tiptoeing, looking slightly lopsided due to the fact that she was limping now on two legs, the woman strove nearer to the hole. she a conspirator's smile to the other woman, she carefully lowered her muzzle towards the mouth of the den. a second, two, and no noise emerged. quickly, she shoved her muzzle into the shallow burrow and clamped it around the first thing she could reach. the sudden shriek was shrill and almost had her drop it, but she merely backpedaled and dragged the creature out of the burrow. her grip on its spine was loose, and she had more fur than anything in her maw. it chattered wildly, writhing, and latched it's weakened grip into her face and nose more often than not. expression determined, the woman dropped the creature low to the ground and held it with her forepaws as best she could, trying once, twice, to snap at its wiry neck. when finally she did manage to dispatch it and step back from the creature that was almost as beaten up as her own fae and muzzle, silence stretched for a long moment as she panted. "we should share. you're the one that found it, after all." there was a little bit of eagerness in the words; she desired to share the catch and all the pride that came with it.
Messages In This Thread
I learned a lot about the way of things - by Vuk - April 02, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: I learned a lot about the way of things - by Cadeau - April 02, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: I learned a lot about the way of things - by Vuk - April 04, 2019, 01:12 PM
RE: I learned a lot about the way of things - by Cadeau - April 04, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: I learned a lot about the way of things - by Vuk - April 05, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: I learned a lot about the way of things - by Cadeau - April 05, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: I learned a lot about the way of things - by Vuk - April 05, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: I learned a lot about the way of things - by Cadeau - April 05, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: I learned a lot about the way of things - by Vuk - April 06, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: I learned a lot about the way of things - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: I learned a lot about the way of things - by Vuk - April 06, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: I learned a lot about the way of things - by Cadeau - April 07, 2019, 02:06 AM
RE: I learned a lot about the way of things - by Vuk - April 07, 2019, 07:43 AM
RE: I learned a lot about the way of things - by Cadeau - April 07, 2019, 08:31 AM
RE: I learned a lot about the way of things - by Vuk - April 07, 2019, 08:38 AM
RE: I learned a lot about the way of things - by Cadeau - April 07, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: I learned a lot about the way of things - by Vuk - April 11, 2019, 06:51 PM
RE: I learned a lot about the way of things - by Cadeau - April 12, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: I learned a lot about the way of things - by Vuk - April 12, 2019, 09:16 PM