Blackfeather Woods Where the wild things are
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The small stretch of silence lasted forever to Lilah, who feared she would never belong anywhere as she was practically useless even though she had surprised herself quite a few times when alone. Finally the judgement was given and she was surprised to find she passed the test and was allowed in. Her expression brightened and she couldn't help the relieved smile that flashed across her maw as she shook her head to politely decline the offer "No thank you. Not today at least, I wouldn't want to be a burden" she said and lifted a paw, hesitating before stepping over the borders of her new home. A part of her was relieved while another ached for at least one familiar face even if that face was Grayson Odolf himself. "Thank you for letting me in" the relief was evident in her tone and quite suddenly a wave of exhaustion and sadness came over her and all she wanted was to curl up somewhere hidden and release all the hidden pain "I'll go find myself a den if that's alright" she said and if permitted then she would head off. 

You can archive if you want! Thank you! I'm so so happy to be a part of bfw 2.0
Messages In This Thread
Where the wild things are - by Lilah Silverback - April 02, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Sanguinus - April 03, 2019, 08:19 AM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Lilah Silverback - April 03, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Maegi - April 06, 2019, 01:19 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Sanguinus - April 11, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Lilah Silverback - April 14, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Maegi - April 15, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Lilah Silverback - April 22, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Maegi - April 24, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Lilah Silverback - April 27, 2019, 08:01 PM