Duck Lake ; i guess i'm not like you
21 Posts
Ooc — Skye

☼ ☼ ☼

Oath's casual responses in these kind of situations never ceased to amaze the pale, and for a brief moment Goose felt silly for getting so internally worked up about a situation that hadn't even unfolded yet. When the russet greeted the stranger, unfazed, voice drawling with it's everyday tone, the dove relaxed a little and once again turned mahogany eyes back to look at the other further down the water's edge. When he spoke in return, Goose couldn't stop her sudden curiosity from revealing itself in her now shifted stance: she took an inquisitive step forward, head raised and ears pricked forward, mouth slightly agape in surprise.

What a peculiar accent. Eyes finally adjusted to the bright light, the dove visually drank in his form, relieved to see that it held a friendly disposition, despite his words already surrendering such information. She could never be too sure, words could often be deceiving in the mouths of strangers. Swiftcurrent Creek. They'd heard the name in passing, knew it was the neighbouring pack to Easthollow, but had yet to run into any of its members. If this male was their common representation, she came to the conclusion that they mustn't be all that bad.

Snapping back from her wandering reverie, Goose became aware that it was probably her turn to speak. Her cheeks flushed pink underneath her porcelain coat, suddenly flustered at her lack of social awareness. 'U-Uh, hi, she squeaked, the words coming out too suddenly, too unplanned, and she cleared her throat to try and counteract the rising embarrassment within her. "I'm Goose, and this, this is, um...-" the sentence tumbled out before she could stop herself, a nervous habit, in attempt to occupy the silence that most likely only she found awkward. She frequently landed herself in trouble when she blurted like this, and had failed to consider that Oath might not be willing to yet relinquish such personal information. Gasping gently, she snapped her head back to meet Oath's eyes, embarrassed, watching to see if the russet would offer her name too.

☼ ☼ ☼

Messages In This Thread
; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 03, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Benedict - April 03, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Goosie - April 03, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 04, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Benedict - April 04, 2019, 11:24 AM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Goosie - April 04, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 04, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Benedict - April 04, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Goosie - April 04, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 04, 2019, 02:48 PM