Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Pretty much everything was confusing. Like, literally everything. Poe's biggest fear driving her at that moment was that she'd wind up mating with someone and end up pregnant with their babies. And yet, when Tegan informed her he would protect her, she swooned right off of this planet. But then he informed her that she wasn't driving him crazy, she was utterly devastated.

She did manage to hold it together okay, though. She just stared at him, her eyes somehow growing even larger and more doe-y (lol) than had ever been physically possible previous to this moment. She struggled to retain the logical part of her mind that was screaming at her to run for it, but he touched her, and like. He had a point.

"I don't know.." she admitted for some stupid reason, "I mean, I've never been through this before. Heat, I mean. I've had... But yeah, from what I've been told, this is pretty much.. the opportune time. For that, I mean." Poe blinked stupidly as she leaned towards him, sniffing gingerly at the side of his neck. Just for scientific reasons. Or something.

"I mean... maybe it's not totally for sure," she whispered beneath the shrieking in her brain that was informing her quite succinctly that she was being a moron and her mother was going to be very disappointed in her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Mariposa - April 05, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM