Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
The druid pack that had raised Poe had very loose restrictions when it came to things like love and sex. They encouraged freedom and exploration, considering love to be one of the greatest gifts one could experience and thus was without fault. Poe's mother had been far more free-spirited than her daughter when it came to those things, though she at least had restricted herself to being with only one man in her lifetime - the one who had gifted her with their family and his companionship for the rest of their days. Harlyn had turned to women in the meantime to satisfy her needs, while Poe had only ever turned to one other, a single time, many months ago.

And it had been great. And that was pretty much the driving reason she didn't move as Tegan touched her again, whispered suggestively to her, and completely convinced her to cross her fingers and give this a shot. 

"Okay."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Mariposa - April 05, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM