Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Did she really just? Oh crap, she did.

Poe nodded like a zombie as he spoke and ushered her along. She trusted him completely, even though she knew she shouldn't trust this at all. But it was Tegan. He had saved her from the snow, and he wanted to protect her now. She needed to be protected. And I mean, if his dick was in her, then no other dicks could be. So... that was protection, right? In a way? Eh? Ehhh?

She was so screwed.

HA!

"Okay," she murmured as she began to move along in the direction he was herding her. Her stomach was a bundle of nerves, but it loosened a bit when he attempted to lighten the mood a little. Poe blinked at him and took a deep breath. This was okay. She was safe with him. Maybe this was okay. She smiled, then faltered, "But you won't get me pregnant? Promise?" Because all it took to not get pregnant was just verbal reassurance from the walking sperm-gun. Good god, kids.

Unfortunately, there wasn't much time for him to answer that question, because suddenly there was a Bat. Poe froze in place and smashed herself against Tegan's side, though it was utterly pointless to do so because obviously Bat wasn't going to try to get her pregnant. She felt also an instant flare of incredulous anger that another female would show up at that very moment and try to steal the Blackthorn's attention from her. But that was also utterly ridiculous. So, Poe stood frozen, mute, and completely dumbfounded. Though not dumb enough to not look at Tegan for further reassurance and instruction. Which, to be fair, was a whole other level of dumb on her part.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Mariposa - April 05, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM