Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Yeah, Towhee would've been way too happy about that, though Poe did owe her one, BUT ANYWAY.

Poe stepped into the space and gave a slow look around. It was as though she was assessing the location, but really, she was just giving her brain one last chance to convince her of her own stupidity. It didn't take long for her brain to fail, and she turned quite suddenly to look at Tegan, then stepped forward to press herself into his chest.

Only. Seriously what the shit.

Poe blinked over at Phox as he arrived, her mind going blank with... Okay, I can't even explain this emotion. She didn't exactly have any romantic feelings for him - I mean, she'd just talked his mate through birthing his friggin' kids. But he was strong, and dominant, and handsome. But strong. And dominant. And fertile. And oh crap, she knew there was no way he was going to promise not to get her pregnant like Tegan had. Which MATTERS damnit.

She slid nervously behind Tegan, trying to put him between her and Phox. She stopped with her head pressed against his hip, her eyes peeking just over his back at the other male nervously.

Because obviously dick to mouth proximity was going to be helpful for Tegan here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Mariposa - April 05, 2019, 08:44 PM