Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Poe's heart began to hammer as Tegan casually attempted to send Phox away - something the latter clearly did not appreciate. She sucked in a slow breath as Phox's eyes narrowed and he stepped closer, aggression growing apparent on his frame.

This. Was. Exactly what she had been afraid of. While another might've felt at least slightly vindicated by these events, Poe just felt terrible and nervous and frustrated. She didn't want Tegan to get hurt, but she also didn't want him to just move away and let Phox step in. Her whole reason for running from the pack had been to avoid this exact situation, but here she was. And while her instincts were telling her to step back and let the strongest male assert his place and take her, she didn't want to see this happen. Not unless the strongest proved to be Tegan.

Not that she did anything to prevent it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Mariposa - April 05, 2019, 09:38 PM