Hushed Willows and flowers never bend with the rainfall
let's start livin' dangerously
37 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
"I'm here, I'm here!" Puck would arrive moments after Sunny, though he had no frigging clue who most of the others Lily had called where. he'd blink in greeting to the other man before his eyes settled on the pups. shiiiiiit she'd gotten herself knocked up and shat out some little Lily's in his absence. it was perhaps the first time she'd ever seen him since their little talk months ago too. 

so that meant Khali had told her he was now here. in Elysium. he'd grin at his old acquaintance, thin tail wagging behind him. "sup? I, uh, guess I'm here" to do whatever she needed, for running a pack and having some little (cute) heathens follow after her... well, it must be stressful. "nice to see ya again, Lily!" he barked, wondering what she wanted. a lot in Elysium had escaped him recently. he'd been too focused on traveling around, meeting cute girls.

a noble goal.
1/5 0/5
major focus on storytelling, solo hunting and entertainment
Messages In This Thread
and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Lily - April 08, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Sunny - April 08, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Puck - April 08, 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Khali - April 10, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Ariel - April 11, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Olive - April 20, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Lily - April 21, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Sunny - April 27, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Khali - April 27, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Lily - April 30, 2019, 12:23 AM