Phantom Hollow Identified my devil
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Damien nodded, seeing no other viable choice than Megara to perform such a task and resigned to appointing it to her as soon as they crossed paths again. He trusted the woman enough, and saw no reason for her to fail other than the obvious set back of her age.

Damien didn't need to be reminded of the dreadful fact that there was probably no one else who could perform the task, but Midar spoke his mind regardless, and even pointed out the fact that some of his most loyal followers were in fact in probation. Things could really not be going any worse (they totally could tho) and if Damien didn't take action fast he would be facing his legacy's doom. He was hoping he could rely on his children to make up the foundation of his new empire, but kids didn't quite grow at the rate he required them to be able to fulfill said expectations. Right now, to fill the void he hadn't foreseen would be looming over them he needed to recruit new followers. It wouldn't be too bad anyway, for there existed a chance that he could convert them to his ways.

Perhaps new blood is what we need, suggested the sovereign, just thinking out loud. I don't know if it's safe to recruit while in our position, but we need more bodies to cover these bases, he explained further, confident that his most trusted adviser would understand his preoccupations.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
Identified my devil - by Midar - April 09, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: Identified my devil - by Damien - April 13, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: Identified my devil - by Midar - April 16, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: Identified my devil - by Damien - April 21, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: Identified my devil - by Midar - April 24, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: Identified my devil - by Damien - April 29, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Identified my devil - by Midar - May 01, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Identified my devil - by Damien - May 09, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: Identified my devil - by Midar - May 10, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: Identified my devil - by Damien - May 15, 2019, 10:54 AM