Heron Lake Plateau You bring an energy I've never felt before
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Eljay?! Fiadh asked, narrowing her eyes incredulously. Impossible. Eljay was like a preschool kid in the body of an adult wolf. Mentally he was younger than Fiadh and her siblings, and that was pretty bad, because she still felt like a child almost a hundred percent of the time. She loved her brother, honest to god, but he was kind of... well, he was kind of slow. Definitely not a cool kid. Maybe a role model for young kids, but once they got past the kid stage, Eljay was kind of just weird. Who would let him...? Someone equally messed up, she guessed.

Tegan's arrival brought a wide grin to her muzzle as she said, hey, shitbreath, what's new? There had been a little tension between them before she left, if she remembered correctly, but... actually, she probably wasn't remembering correctly. A lot had gone on at that time, it was hard to say. Oh well, she had other things on her mind, like did you know someone actually let Eljay bang them, what the fuck right?

Oops, sorry mom. Your first son was kind of a loser though, could you blame Fiadh for being utterly shocked?
Messages In This Thread
You bring an energy I've never felt before - by Fiadh - April 10, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: You bring an energy I've never felt before - by Fiadh - May 06, 2019, 01:23 PM