Wheeling Gull Isle The Boy Who Lived
81 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
SORRY FOR THE WAIT. Oof. Busy week.

The others that were here before…

Strand squinted, trying to figure out what this boy was talking about. Then she recalled meeting others who had mentioned a pack that had once lived on this island. “Oh!” she said. “You’re part of the old pack, right? Well, I have no idea where they all went. By the time I got here, they were all gone, except for a few that have stayed behind here and there.” Strand was young, just a teenager herself, but once again, as with Padma, she felt some kind of motherly responsibility towards this pup. He wasn’t that much younger than her by the swift look she had gotten of his face and the sound of his deepening voice, but he was still younger. Somehow, Strand had been left to become the big sister once again.

She sighed, knowing a bit of what it felt like to be abandoned. The sea had swallowed her, both her body and her old life. It had stolen her memories. Her family. She couldn’t just leave him here alone to continue fending for himself. “Look, kid,” she said. “I don’t know where your family is, but you could stick with me if you want. I… I could teach you how to fish or something so you can catch food for yourself.” She didn’t have many other skills to offer him. Except… “Maybe I could teach you to fight too, once this shoulder heals all the way.” She motioned towards her right shoulder, scabbed over but still healing internally.
*Posts will be short (~100 words or less)
Messages In This Thread
The Boy Who Lived - by Radcliffe - April 13, 2019, 08:08 AM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Strand - April 16, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Radcliffe - April 21, 2019, 02:32 AM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Strand - April 21, 2019, 10:26 PM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Radcliffe - April 22, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Strand - April 28, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Radcliffe - April 30, 2019, 06:31 AM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Strand - May 10, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Radcliffe - May 10, 2019, 10:37 PM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Strand - May 18, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Radcliffe - May 24, 2019, 08:25 AM