Moonspear Silicone and lipo collide- the rest will fall in line.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

There was no greeting, no hiding behind a veil of formality, all salvage of a potential bloom of hunting, bonding, friendship lost. Gone it blew between the femalia, adrift in the cold dawn’s absence. Zafina, as she always had, had stepped upon the new vein of hope she had acquired here. Almost to confirm her sin, a wriggle in her abdomen forced a wince from her, as she was incapable of shielding her newness in this mess she had gotten herself into, now.

Marruz.” How soon she had uttered the name of the male who’d seduced her wild side, who flavored her mortality where it felt so alive.
Yet as she had Corvus, she had left the sire to his life, where she had returned to her own, here. She had kept out of the way, adding what few rabbits and hares and snakes she could find when she did. Yet as smoke, she had vanished, never interacting with any of the species who truly called this place their home. 
The Celestial could not tell whether she was proud of her phantomesque ability, or whether her shame of her silence was best for this here and now.

But every sky will build my throne.
[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Silicone and lipo collide- the rest will fall in line. - by Zafina - April 15, 2019, 07:17 PM