Moonspear Silicone and lipo collide- the rest will fall in line.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

Zafina felt strings knot and twist in her chest, some tight serpent coiling around the narrow muscles that tucked just where her lungs fought for her air. 

I will see when they are born, whether they were or not.” 

There the Witch stood, unabashed by the threat the mortal woman had posed her, yet her own pride remained quelled. For as Amekaze has allowed her refuge within her home, it was kind enough as it was. Blessing others earned a blessing for yourself. 

To take life so young and full of potential away, to cull destiny through a shift in regularity, the fear and dismay it sparked forth, the nightmare that ride with them- I will not allow such pillage to your sanity, Amekaze.” 

The Sahira took a settled step that gave notion to her plan, as her slender body made for turning. But not yet- she would need Amekaze to know what impact she had to the Celestial. 

You and your partner have given me a home, offered me food, water, rest, and should I have taken it, companionship.”

But she hadn't. She had ventured off so early on, dwelling at an Altar unclaimed and smitten with Lea’s passion, unleashing it with scandalous glee upon Marruz. But she hadn’t done so out of love, nor desire- this catalyst she harbored, this living form had forced her. Instincts, she had never known anything of. But here there had been, thrusting moans and whispers against a man whom she had charmed. 
And now, the begotten son of Melphala’s legacy was her only hope for her spawn.

Your conscious may stay free of this deed. You need not speak of it to Charon. I am leaving. I simply wanted you to know my gratitude. And in return, should my spawn prove purposeful, I will return to this mountain with them, and they may serve you in the steps I have not taken.”

Those timeless garnets found the gems of her Alphess whom she had right then and there denounced, a pact being offered clearly within the crisp gaze.

But every sky will build my throne.
[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Silicone and lipo collide- the rest will fall in line. - by Zafina - April 17, 2019, 12:23 PM