Moonspear Silicone and lipo collide- the rest will fall in line.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

It was pathetic, really. How they whittled so easily under stress, chipping away as solar winds did idle passing meteors. Amekaze could have been an unstoppable force, the Goddess surmised, had she been so relieved of this duress. But the Witch could only guess Charon’s cause to this strain that had twisted seemingly asianic wolf so. That, possibly a multitude of other muted presses strung heavy on the multi-mothered dame’s mind. 
How corrupted could one possibly become?...

”[font]I will leave[/font],” her Japanese was easily linguine over her dark tongue. It was low, in case Zafina misassumed Amekaze’s heritage, and could allow her to assume the language was her own homeland, instead. 
Speaking up, she ended her turn with, “But you will see- you are owed that much relief. And I hope to be here still, should it come to fruition.”

With that, the heavy Divine turned, and began her slow and somber way away from the Mountain, solemnly keeping her petite glide as neutral as she could to not invoke any more of Amekaze’s tried mental state.

But every sky will build my throne.
[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Silicone and lipo collide- the rest will fall in line. - by Zafina - April 25, 2019, 06:16 PM