Lost Creek Hollow I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it!
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
no u do not <3 i never rush threads so ur okay to take as long as u need

well the beautiful angel didn't think he was scary, but she did explain that the bumbee probably thought he was. this was alright by him. if aengus could only be frightening to things that weren't stunning women, then his life was certainly working out for the best. this showed in the bright glow that swept across his face. as the girl leaned in and touched her nose to his cheek, the bull laughed with delight and wiggled himself so fiercely that he toppled over to the side.

from this point, aengus did what he could in an attempt to make it seem like he'd totally meant to do that. his paws were too big and his body wasn't quite caught up with the rest of him. it was more comical than anything else. when he had found his footing, the boy peered up at her with wide eyes and a wider smile. “was name?” he asked of her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it! - by Aengus - May 06, 2019, 04:30 PM