Lost Creek Hollow I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it!
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the boy could have gotten used to all of that attention. it definitely helped that he was getting doted on by one of the prettiest girls he’d ever seen in his life. it didn’t help that the comparison was all his family. sure, his mom was a stunner… but that was his mom. this was a girl who had come from an entirely different set of genes. she was like sand and seafoam, and it would be a long time before the proud little prince ever managed to forget her beautiful features. had it been up to him, aengus could have sat there with the girl for the rest of eternity and listened to her talk to him about whatever it was that crossed into her mind.

when the sound of a voice rang overhead, the young bull drew his ears into a stiff tent atop his head. he canted his skull to the side several times before ibis made mention that she needed to be off, but that she would return. aengus did what he could not to seem hurt by this. he understood that most of the adults in the pack couldn’t waste all their time hanging out with puppies – even if the opportunity presented itself to chill with the coolest and most regal of all the pups.

in a show of his princely manner, aengus rose to his large paws and bowed to her. it was unsteady and awkward, but he was doing everything that he could to cinch that first impression. when the sandy woman turned to leave, he followed her with his gaze until she had disappeared from his line of sight. then, he turned back to the family den and opted to rush inside and tell sionnach all about the beautiful new friend he had made.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it! - by Aengus - May 27, 2019, 05:55 PM