Whitewater Gorge Like a cry at the final breath that is drawn
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
Well this was awkward. Larus had a distinct impression that this person was important for some reason, but when they rebuked his questions and reminded him of how mindless he was, he sighed and nodded, right... It felt like the answers were so close to him; that somehow this person might know something, because something about them was so familiar --- but that made no sense, and the confusion shared between them (however different the sensations were) only made Larus feel further defeated.

Sorry, he remarked as his questions ceased. You look familiar to me, but.. I had a bit of an accident and my memory isn't so good. I thought you might know me. He didn't want to get in to the details; the young man wasn't the type to volley his entire life story at a total stranger, especially after the awkwardness of the initial meeting. Sorry for bothering you... and he pulled away from the stranger, skulking away a few steps.
Messages In This Thread
Like a cry at the final breath that is drawn - by Larus - April 15, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: Like a cry at the final breath that is drawn - by Larus - April 29, 2019, 01:34 PM