Shadewood I remember when
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Okay, fixed, so Higoro gonna know about pups for time sake and this post probably should be forward dated to now. 

Perhaps it was pure coincidence or someone playing a practical joke but Higoros mind was on the same day. Details swirled around his mind like a hurricane amidst a typhoon, emotion ran rampant within his heart, damaging but warming it at the same time. It was a toxic swirl of love and heartbreak, all for one woman. Not to mention a reminder of what he lost. What he did was such a cowardly, bastardly, betrayal and he knew it. Frankly he doubted forgiveness would ever show its graceful presence. Nor would he likely ever see those same eyes cast and shower him with looks of pure love. That day, was by far the best of his life and there wasn't a shred of doubt in his mind it would remain that way for life.

Wanting to rid his mind of painful memories Higor took to his feet, trotting down the border. Keeping a watchful eye for intruders or border stalkers. There were pups to protect, even if he wasn't particularly fond of the pups, they're Minoris' which meant he had a duty to protect them. Even at the cost of his life, maybe in death will she forgive him. Either that or rejoice. Higoro violently shook his head, doing his best to physically remove thoughts from his own mind. He continued down the border, checking scents and even hunting down a large Raccoon. By the nape of its neck he carried it as he carried on with border patrol.

He was just about finished, maybe another mile or two when he heard panting. His ears pricked and his body stiffened, hackles soon to follow. The male had forgotten about plump raccoon within his maw until his jaw clenched, blood oozed from the dead things body. However Higoro kept a hold and stalked his way towards the panting. He didn't expect Minori, of all wolves, to be out here. As delighted and relieved as he was, it was all quickly replaced with concern. He dropped the raccoon and hustled over to the female, worry etched into his features but it was held back and reserved. So was his stance, the distance he kept between him and her was significant. He learned his lesson, "Minori," he said, sounding concerned, "Is everything okay?"
No honour among thieves 
Messages In This Thread
I remember when - by Minori - April 17, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 07, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: I remember when - by Minori - May 08, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 08, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: I remember when - by Minori - May 11, 2019, 05:40 PM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 16, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: I remember when - by Minori - May 17, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 17, 2019, 08:26 PM
RE: I remember when - by Minori - May 18, 2019, 10:33 AM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 21, 2019, 10:53 AM