Shadewood I remember when
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Higoro was selfish, charming, snarky, rude, sometimes downright mean but to Minori? He was loving, caring, protective, perhaps a dash of possessive and jealous of her. Now more so than ever with her mate Issun and their children but as luck would have it. Issun fucked up and cheated, maybe? Higoro could only hope, it would be an excuse to kick his ass and win Minori back. The selfish male definitely had no problem using Minoris' betraying lover to his advantage but there was something in his heart, a twinge of emotion. Of what? Guilt. 'Shit'. Higoro mentally shrugged it off and focused back on his love."I'll do as he asks, but do not expect me to ever be buddy buddy with him," Higoro scoffed, "As if he'd ever be friends with me in the first place but that's besides the point." In truth, Cry seemed like a great candidate for a friend. He was a massive ass, and a bull headed one at that. They were practically perfect for each other. 

Issun was a whole nother infuriating matter, he wanted to give that no good son of an ass a piece of his mind. 'Issun, what a despicable name. Assun fit him much better.' A small smile crept up on his lips but was quickly pushed away, not daring to give away his fun little nickname just yet. Higoro shook his head and cleared his throat, "Minori, I care about you, as hard as that may be to believe, I do. If Issun hurt you, in any way, shape or form. I can't just let him get away with that.." His voice faded in the end, his heart pounded and raced, he needed to tell her how he felt. To hell with keeping it a secret! Higoros features softened, and he walked towards her in a gentle manner, his honey yellow eyes locking with hers. His own was gentle, and pleaded for her to not to be upset, almost mourful looking. "I need to tell you that I -- Minori I love you and I cannot let him hurt you. I don't know exactly what he did but whatever it is, its not right!" By this point Higoro was considerably closer to Minori now, just a step away from giving her something he's wanted to since that fateful day.

There was so much swirling within his mind, what on earth was he doing? He didn't know. Leave it to Minori to bring out the best in him (or worst).
No honour among thieves 
Messages In This Thread
I remember when - by Minori - April 17, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 07, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: I remember when - by Minori - May 08, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 08, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: I remember when - by Minori - May 11, 2019, 05:40 PM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 16, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: I remember when - by Minori - May 17, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 17, 2019, 08:26 PM
RE: I remember when - by Minori - May 18, 2019, 10:33 AM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 21, 2019, 10:53 AM