Firefly Ravine River Crossing
41 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Sorry for taking so long to reply. I’ve been really busy lately, and I also didn’t realize Quill was inactive.

After bounding through the shallows along the east side of the river, Tohka jumped up onto another rock, and from there she jumped to another one higher up the edge of the ravine, then another one that was higher still. As she landed she heard the howl of another wolf echo through the canyon. She guessed that the voice was female as she identified herself as Katora and gave an offer of assistance.

Tohka stopped on the ledge and responded with another howl. “I’m Tohka,” she called out. She proceeded to jump to the next stone which was a bit further down as she continued. “We’re fine. We were just talking about where to cross the riv- AAAHHH!” When she landed on the next rock, she knocked it loose and caused it to tumble down the side of the ravine into the river below. Her howl turned into a surprised yelp as the rock rolled out from under her and left her to tumble into the river after it.

She didn’t have far to fall, and she ended up in the shallows at the edge of river. Fortunately, she fell into the edge of the river where she wouldn’t get swept away by its current. Still, the water was cold, and landing on the jagged rocks didn’t feel good either. After she landed, she also got hit by another rock from the small avalanche that she had created. Dazed and confused, she stood up in the shallow water. Her first thought was that she had just told the other wolf that she didn’t help.
Messages In This Thread
River Crossing - by Tohka - April 17, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: River Crossing - by Quill - May 04, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: River Crossing - by Tohka - May 05, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: River Crossing - by Katora - May 19, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: River Crossing - by Tohka - June 15, 2019, 08:20 AM
RE: River Crossing - by Katora - June 15, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: River Crossing - by Tohka - June 20, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: River Crossing - by Katora - June 23, 2019, 10:00 AM
RE: River Crossing - by Tohka - June 30, 2019, 09:53 PM
RE: River Crossing - by Katora - July 07, 2019, 12:49 AM
RE: River Crossing - by Tohka - July 14, 2019, 12:31 PM