Sunbeam Lair You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
Someone was approaching him. He looked up towards the sound and found a pale woman muttering to herself. His ears pricked and delight washed over him as he recognized the language, his brain quickly shifting gears.

A question came to mind, brought by her choice of language. Was she a strigoi like him? He had not met one in years. He couldn't smell blood on her, only milk and the strange scent that comes from pups, and his suspicions were confirmed from looking at her stomach. He immediately dismissed her as a potential target — he did not hunt pregnant or nursing women, especially not when she was so close to her own pack — but harbored some suspicions of her being a rival, though this was quickly surpressed. He was too excited to hear his tongue spoken with someone else's voice.

Esti un medic? he greeted her, slipping into the words easily and with glee. Sunt ierburile bune pentru mame?
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me - by Athanasius - April 19, 2019, 09:09 PM