Sunbeam Lair You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
He knew little about children. He had none of his own — did he want any? he could not say for certain. It would be interesting to have children of his own, but he had no parenting drive — and he had little interaction with children ever since he was chased out banished from his birthplace. He knew that children were absorbant, taking in as much knowledge as they could.

Nu pot învăța pe amândouă? he asked, genuinely curious. It did not seem unfesiable for children to learn multiple tongues, even small tidbits of each. He realized that he was in an incredibly vulnerable space and he wasn't sure what to. Casual conversation. How long had it been since he had been in this position? How long had it been since he spoke to someone without wanting to rip their throat out?

Years, really. Since he was young and naive. A lifetime ago. He felt suddenly uncomfortable, but was unsure how to address it, or if he even should.
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me - by Athanasius - April 23, 2019, 10:27 PM