Sunbeam Lair You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
Like with Aurëwen, he was not used to such compliments. It felt strange to have something other than insults thrown in his face. He grinned and dipped his head. Mulțumesc.

Strange strange strange. He couldn't say if he exactly liked or hated this. It just felt strange to him. Uneasy. His emotions became easier to express, without any pretexts. He was never like this, not even with his lovely Mazatl. It was the language, he said to himself. Mazatl never spoke.

He didn't think he would change after this conversation — he was still a bloodthirsty vampire, after all — but it felt nice to have a 'normal' conversation. It felt nice. It was nice.

Căpcăun? He repeated. What kind of a beast would that be? A wolf? A bear? Something else? He snorted. Cred că există tot felul de monștri. He wondered if she had truly encountered some supernatural creature or was just describing an exceptionally brutish individual. He laughed at her explanation, stepping back in mock fear. Cât de feroce! De unde știu că nu ești căprior?
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me - by Athanasius - April 27, 2019, 03:28 PM