Stavanger Bay It's quiet, I'll bet that everybody thinks I'm done.
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
while dacio stared at her with a cold expression, dalia did not miss the twitch of his whiskers. he was angry, she couldn't blame him, but something was there that she could only pray they could rejuvenate. and opalia. her voice, filled with something like excitement... oh, she could have broken down. at the excitement she stepped a step closer, but dacio's stoniness kept her from sweeping her siblings into an embrace. perhaps not yet. 

and before she could speak again, dacio fell into a monologue. word after word, dalia took the blows with dignity, as their parents had taught them. nevermind the sinking feeling that caved into her stomach, or the stone that formed in her throat. opalia made quick mention of dio before dalia had the opportunity to worry, thankfully, but the sadness that swelled in her did not cease. her expression, though filled with shock, made no room for tears. "mother has... passed," dalia said quietly. sequoia, gone. blixen and dio, back at trigeda.

her head dipped again. "i'm sorry you've endured so much..." she murmured softly, ears pressed to her skull, "i'm sorry to hear drageda has fallen." i'm sorry i wasn't there. the words stuck to her tongue, and she ended up cutting herself short. another question lingered, and she hesitated before she simply couldn't help it. she'd derived a need to know from their mother. she needed to know. "why... are you not with them?" she asked them both, not eagerly, but certainly in a matter that sounded pressing.
trigedasleng will be in blue.