Moonspear Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Suddenly Amekaze did not prompt a friendly image in Eilonwy's head anymore. Though she still was unsure what to think of her, she just couldn't see her as a caring mother anymore after finding out how hostile she could be to an expecting mother. Surely she was better than that, but the young girl wasn't really concerned about finding out about that at the moment.

Zafina suggested finding "the Melonii" to ask for refuge, and although the name didn't ring any bells anything sounded better than Moonspear right that second. Lets go, then she said, but that was just one more thing to add to the "regret later" collection of decisions made that day.

Eilonwy followed the dark woman without question, turning every now and then to make sure they weren't followed.

There was one thing though that still didn't completely cut it for the girl, and she wasn't one to hold back a question. How come you don't live with the father? there could be many reasons. For one, Eilonwy herself had grown up without a father and she believed women more than capable to raise their own kids without the need of anyone else (except for, you know... someone to feed her while she can't do it herself), but she knew there was most likely a reason for the cursed children's father not to be around.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
Messages In This Thread
Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Eilonwy - April 23, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Zafina - April 23, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Eilonwy - April 23, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Zafina - April 23, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Eilonwy - April 25, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Zafina - April 25, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Eilonwy - April 25, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Zafina - April 25, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Eilonwy - April 25, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Zafina - April 26, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Eilonwy - April 29, 2019, 06:06 PM