Blackfeather Woods Her hands were all twisted, she was pointing at me
40 Posts
Ooc —
If it were any other situation permeated with a lesser gravity, Istoira might have wondered what cause the male had for his short attitude. As it was, the girl who had once been Keiedia sensed it had little to do with some perceived slight on her behalf and rather that Titmouse was disgruntled with the entirety of the world. She did not take it to heart, determining inwardly in the event of being accepted into the Woods pack that she would simply avoid the man for both their sakes - another encounter would likely prove painstakingly awkward and strained.

Fiery optics flitted to Moonshadow with curiosity; the former slave tried and failed to hide a slightly shy smile as the woman confirmed their friendship. Her dark crown tipped downwards, loathe to display emotions of any sort before the disapproving figurehead. 

The woman remained silent - Titmouse having directed his question to his packmate and not she - and waited for the pale man's verdict.

"my bones are stained with sin, scorched by fire, broken by betrayal, cold in loneliness, soaked in blood. 
and still. you could not kill me."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Her hands were all twisted, she was pointing at me - by Istoira - April 24, 2019, 11:44 PM