Heron Lake Plateau et j'ai fait une trêve
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
69 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
The whole thing had kind of brought her back to earth.  She had wanted amazement!  Wonder!  But over this short period of time it had worn off pretty fast.  Maybe she would have fared better if she'd crossed paths with Owen -- she could probably think up something that would freak him the hell out and make her feel better about herself.

Yeah. I don't think there were any more in there either.  So I'unno.  Maybe not worth it if you find one, too.  Other than for the challenge, at least.  Still, Vasa had to play it all cool, still, So yeah.  I'll take it.  She scooted the wood rat closer to herself but paused to speak again, You should come with me on some of the trips sometime, it'd totally be more interesting than hanging out here so much.  Not that Vasa suspected her sister would ever do that unless forced.  Well, maybe eventually but certainly not as frequently as Vasa herself tended to roam now that they weren't itty fluffballs.  Actual company she could take or leave, but eh.  Her siblings were just uncool by nature.
Messages In This Thread
et j'ai fait une trêve - by Phoebe - April 25, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Vasa - April 28, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Phoebe - April 30, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Vasa - May 07, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Phoebe - May 19, 2019, 01:51 AM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Vasa - June 25, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Phoebe - June 28, 2019, 05:47 PM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Vasa - July 23, 2019, 04:11 AM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Phoebe - July 23, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Vasa - July 27, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Phoebe - July 29, 2019, 03:19 PM