Fairspell Meadow a few hairs raise on the back of my hand
65 Posts
Ooc — Java
The call came from nearby, but not within the blackwood, so she was uneasy; there wasn't an urgency to the call which was curious. The most interesting thing, at least to humble and sheltered Parvati, was the fact it was a woman calling. The woman was intrigued and drifted from the forest — soon enjoying the sense of adventure that her tracking summoned.

Parvati was no great hunter; she knew how to keep herself fed now, but it was only because she had left the menfolk behind and was forced to adapt. It had been good for her, she thought. It made her feel powerful and in control of her life. But it was still a strange thing to be drawn out of the forest by the woman. The further Parvati got from the forest the more caution she felt was necessary - at least until a pale wolf was spotted a few feet away. Then, another - a dark shape that she thought at first glance was Ramsay. Parvati breathed a shuddering sigh inward as she drew closer, slowly releasing it as she made her way, then stopped.

Her inquisitive gaze flickered between the two wolves, but she said nothing, not sure what to expect.
Messages In This Thread
a few hairs raise on the back of my hand - by Tundra - April 26, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: a few hairs raise on the back of my hand - by RIP Parvati - April 27, 2019, 11:50 PM