Northstar Vale does this robe make my ass look too big or just big enough?
A dark room in the wallflower garden of the party
22 Posts
Ooc — Brooke
Guarded eyes narrowed on the woman - each and every moment made it more awkward than the last and Rhaenys was seriously contemplating just leaving her there if she hadn’t spoken. A quiet whisper, a gentle mutter across the land that her ears pricked forward to completely hear what she had to say. The titan was, in all honesty, more relieved that she had correctly guessed her placement in the society of these southern lands than if she was okay or not.

Whoever the woman was, her accent spilled through her words - uncertain in her phrases and all tangled up in visible webs. “No,” A stated suddenly, “A male uh,” fuck, what was his name again? Iggy? No... “Ig...ram?” Her eyes flickered to the white females for a moment. It didn’t matter too much. “He told me of it.” Pause. Silence. She hated making conversations, god damn it.

Despite her internal war for what she would do next rating on ferociously in her mind, there was a certain motherly comfort that the woman radiated. Maybe that’s why, when she spoke next, the words drifted into the atmosphere like every other breath before it; “I come from the north.”
"Why would you bring me in if you knew what you'd become?
So curse everyone and everything, even the sun."  ☼
Messages In This Thread
RE: does this robe make my ass look too big or just big enough? - by Rhaenys - April 30, 2019, 02:48 PM