Northstar Vale does this robe make my ass look too big or just big enough?
A dark room in the wallflower garden of the party
22 Posts
Ooc — Brooke
Ingram, that was it. If she could snap and point to her, she would. Instead, she settled on nodding - after all, her physical actions spoke louder than her words ever could. The northern autumn-colored girl watched the woman raise herself into a full standing and she realized, at once, how small she actually was. Everyone was to Rhaenys, but she couldn't help but notice the petite structure. A toothpick in the face of hounds. 

”North, mm. Myself, too. Here... here, nothing quite suits me ze way my Rhaesuial once did.” 

Excuse me, motherfucker, what. The moment she registered what she had said exactly, she did a double take and then a triple take. Her jaw went slack - had she- had she followed her? No, she looked like she had been here awhile; smelled that way too. Could it have been truly a coincidence? "Uh," She finally croaked out, ears flattened, her voice reasonably hoarse as she grasped the ground with her paws just that much more tightly. "I-" She was really at a loss for words and Rhaenys did not like it a bit. 

"I'm from Rhaesuial."
"Why would you bring me in if you knew what you'd become?
So curse everyone and everything, even the sun."  ☼
Messages In This Thread
RE: does this robe make my ass look too big or just big enough? - by Rhaenys - May 02, 2019, 04:44 PM