Blackfeather Woods spirits take me
little spirit
247 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Seer
All Welcome 
Averna has continued living in BFW after it was formed. Not sure if that makes her a part of the pack or permanent trespasser, but feel free to chase her out and/or hurt her if the latter is assumed. If they would've reacted to her presence earlier, this can be backdated if preferred, let me know. Backdated to after when Averna takes the bones back from Astara to the altar, as that's probably easiest. Tagging leaders for visiblity: @Ramsay @Maegi @Titmouse

Things were different now. The spirit felt it, knew it in her heart. She avoided wolves wherever they lurked, stayed tucked into the very depths of the Blackfeather Woods. She waited for them to come to her, because some day they would, to accept her as their own or to chase her out.

Another part of the spirit did not think that might happen at all. She listened to the voices and they kept her company. She had always been one paw in the spirit world -- a ghost, as some called her, or a spirit -- and only partly Averna, the moniker that they gave her to identify her. Could a spirit who barely lived in this physical world really be accepted as part of a pack or chased out? She was not so sure, and this was a question that she spent a lot of time debating on. She ate little, taking only what she needed, and no more or less.

She lingered by the altar that carried the caretaker's bones that day, comforted by the darkness of the forest's depths. The spirit rearranged some of the herbs she had plucked. Beautiful dark blue flowers she had found blooming were added to the altar, arranged beside the caretaker's bones. The spirit contemplated, drifting and uncertain of where fate might take her next. She tried to listen to the spirits around her, hoping they might provide wisdom.
Messages In This Thread
spirits take me - by Averna - April 30, 2019, 06:09 AM
RE: spirits take me - by Maegi - May 02, 2019, 04:13 PM
RE: spirits take me - by Averna - May 08, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: spirits take me - by Maegi - May 17, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: spirits take me - by Averna - May 22, 2019, 04:44 AM
RE: spirits take me - by Maegi - May 29, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: spirits take me - by Averna - June 03, 2019, 05:56 AM
RE: spirits take me - by Maegi - June 05, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: spirits take me - by Averna - June 06, 2019, 07:22 AM