Ankyra Sound oh my fuck tizir is about to go inactive
10 Posts
Ooc —
Tizir sucked it up a bit at the strange woman’s words, which were so close to words her own mother would use when Xizur bothered her. Grezig was definitely a “tough love” kind of mom. She didn’t like it when Xizur constantly bothered her smaller daughter, but at the same time, she recognized the need for Tizir to learn to deal with it on her own.

Tizir watched Caiaphas was large eyes as the woman asked if she wanted to get Xizur back for his prank. This was the first time someone had told her that girls were better than boys. It stuck in her mind and made her curious. She didn’t believe it, necessarily, though she liked the sound of it. She pouted and nodded her head. “How I get back?” she asked in broken baby speech. For now, she was intrigued. She had never thought to get Xizur back before. Such a thought had simply never occurred to her.

Grezig watched curiously in the background, eyebrow raised. She wondered what kind of scheme Caiaphas had in mind…
Messages In This Thread
oh my fuck tizir is about to go inactive - by Mhairi - April 30, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: oh my fuck tizir is about to go inactive - by Mhairi - May 23, 2019, 10:57 PM