Hideaway Strath Own me, I'll let you play the role I'll be your animal
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

He wanted to ask if her homeland was just as ravaged with STDs as it was hotties, but he kept that to himself. He wasn’t in any predicament good enough to make enemies rather than allies. Instead he listened to her, giving himself time to keep an ear out for any others that might have either come with the woman or if @Vehem was lurking about. But if it was just them, which it seemed to be, he responded coolly, baritones rolling out roughly through the slight distance between his shadows and her lighted patch of land. 

To be honest, Taahira, I don’t know where the hell I’m at either- I wouldn’t want to keep you lost with me.” He was atleast considerate in that regard. He didn’t offer his name just yet- he rather find out as much as possible about her and this place before giving the woman anything. 

Is there anything you could help me out with though?” He would’ve clarified, but he wanted to see if she was just a girl looking for a good time or whether she was looking for a spot to chill.

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread