Hideaway Strath Own me, I'll let you play the role I'll be your animal
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

He almost thought he hd scared her away, mentioning he had others with him, and it was almost confirmed with her next words. They brushed against his chest, freezing and deterring to the hot touch. It was jarring, and his regret for mention, though minute, was there. Seemed only his family were into being common with one another. However, thinking over it, mulling over the situation as it was, and how she had presented herself to him moments ago, it seemed almost backwards. 

"Well, you had me fooled- unless your homeland was filled with only a few wolves and scattered at that, where you would need to vie for the other with near no other exchange but sex just to keep numbers going." He hadn't outright said she was a slut, but he had lightly touched on the seduction being highly unusual between strangers within seconds of locking eyes. It was almost like a pokemon battle starting out of nowhere when you were just trying to catch a pokemon in the grass custom he was missing out on, or just desperation made real. The look on his face was anything but insulting, however whether she took it to be that or not was a mystery until she showed herself a bit more to him.

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread