Stavanger Bay He who leads a war for the love of his fellow men, will defeat his enemies.
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
PPing velen -- i can edit if necessary (:

to the end of their last meeting, dalia had little to feel confident about. it seemed she had shattered every bit of her relationship with her siblings, though she was more hopeful now about opalia than she was dacio. she feared that their relationship may never be what it once was -- oh, but how could it? she'd left. and she had promised to visit... it was the incident, with the sandy wolf, that held her captive here. but was that just an excuse?

when dacio called, dalia was with velen. he was concerned at all hours of the day for their safety here, and she couldn't blame him. she was just as concerned. but recognizing dacio's call, the young moreau girl nudged her mate. "it's my brother," she told him gently, and ushered him to come with her. she probably wouldn't have much choice, anyway. 

she approached dacio with velen in tow, gaze settled upon him with concern. "dacio," she said, head dipping once, her tail swaying -- though perhaps it was out of nervousness -- "you've returned." she seemed surprised, and she was. she motioned towards velen. "this is my mate, velen."
trigedasleng will be in blue.