Stavanger Bay He who leads a war for the love of his fellow men, will defeat his enemies.
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
the name, rusalka, was not familiar to the healer. it blew past her gently as she wracked her brain for recollection, but nothing. she wasn't stupid, though, and she put the pieces together all the same. "firefly," she murmured as the thoughts came, shaking her head to dacio's implied question, "ford was defeated, i don't know what happened. we haven't been able to find him since." she looked to velen, giving him a gentle nudge to the cheek. this was not easy for him, she knew, but she wished she could give him some solace.

dacio's words, filled with a concern and a possessiveness she was only just previously afraid she'd never gain from dacio, startled her. what... should she say? she stared, a little concerned, unsure of what to say to him. "i..." she looked to velen, thinking of the suggestion he'd given her hardly prior to this conversation (i'm assuming lol, can edit). what did he think of all this? "go where?" she asked him.
trigedasleng will be in blue.