Wheeling Gull Isle I couldn't even kill myself the way I wanted to. I had power over nothing.
81 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Strand pulled her head back as the male gagged and vomited water. She had done the same when she had washed up on this island for the first time. It was good that he’d done it. It meant he’d cleared his lungs. Hopefully he wouldn’t suffocate now. She didn’t try to speak to him, unsure of what she could possibly say that would comfort him, or even if he would understand her. Instead she went about pulling all of the seaweed and whatever else off of him and simultaneously continuing to check for wounds. She didn’t find anything that stood out to her. He mostly just seemed battered. 

She sat back again and let him get his bearings. She was being uncommonly motherly and wondered at it for a moment while she sat there. Then she pushed the thought from her mind and asked the male, “Do you know your name?”
*Posts will be short (~100 words or less)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I couldn't even kill myself the way I wanted to. I had power over nothing. - by Strand - May 29, 2019, 09:55 AM