Arrow Lake graue himmel
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
blodreina studies mahler a bit wearily ā€” she is grateful for his and disapora's acceptance of her, ingram and by proxy praimfaya but he is still a stranger to her nonetheless ...and if not a stranger than at best an acquaintance. still, he has come bearing a gift ā€” for her milk, he would tell her ā€” and asks her if her birth was a great strain for her. she isn't exactly sure how to gauge what is considered 'a great strain' or not and had no previous birthing experience to draw a comparison from. i labored for a while before i finally gave birth, she begins thoughtfully. and i was tired afterwords but rest helped a lot. she tells him with a soft and errant shrug of her shoulders. in hindsight, she thought it went normal but, again, she couldn't say either way.

thank you. she speaks as she quietly accepts the beaver tail he offers to her. blodreina falls silent then, watching him assess her daughter. instinctively, she shifts again. her name is praimfaya. she offers without prompt for the sake of filling the silence.
roangeda Ā· green-lit

trigedasleng
ā€” your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
graue himmel - by Mahler - May 13, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: graue himmel - by RIP Blodreina - May 16, 2019, 03:59 AM
RE: graue himmel - by Mahler - May 18, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: graue himmel - by RIP Blodreina - May 18, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: graue himmel - by Mahler - May 25, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: graue himmel - by RIP Blodreina - May 27, 2019, 06:17 AM
RE: graue himmel - by Mahler - June 01, 2019, 05:39 PM