Hideaway Strath Novae and Krynn
26 Posts
Ooc —
Sudden and swift...

Krynn felt herself lifted and propelled. No warning nor seeming thought that her sister, Novae, might turn on her own for the sake of an outsider. In fact what might Mother and Father say? More over what might the All Father think of this aggression against kin? All those questions didn't matter when reality was that those Wolves weren't there; it was Krynn and Novae alone to face this day and walk away into the night into tomorrow.

Novae pinned the black and white sister to the ground and what faced her was nothing short of what best described Krynn as amused. A minute smirk blurring the lines of reason and insanity. Could Novae read into this? "Kodel, Nunce Wo, kam visaz buti tave dalykas?" Why, Sweet One, What ever is the matter?

"-Nie nekaltas suniuk buti imkijsi nudien! Nenx is nuyak akiva!" Krynn's skull like white pattern narrowed its gaze on the assailing Wolf but in Krynn's own eyes she simply shrugged this expression of Novae's off her pelt with no more a struggle than she gave here and now. However on Novae's words, "And I don't mean me either!" Something switched on in the Black Wolf. Eyes burning into a sinister glare as initially shock took over in the form of her pupils shrinking then growing to encompass the void she felt consuming her emotions. Had any other creature threatened her own she would have ended them before the sun broke the night on the morrow. Except that this imaginary creature was real and her sister at that...

It was that cursed Coyote lingering near by no doubt counting the blessings of her night that this enormous boon had fallen into her den. Krynn's blood boiled blacker than the nights sky enough to block out the stars and wipe clean the land in one eternal shadow. At first it may have seemed as though this Sister, Krynn, planned to kill the other but she knew herself and the laws that she allowed to govern her. That's why she suddenly howled into the night's air loud and clear. Not a call for help but a declaration of promise. A curse.

The howl mutated into a twist of escaping air and crazed laughter. 

Krynn shifted her head to see the Coyote, "You hear that?! She cursed you with her promise!" Krynn shot a look at Novae that spilled poison over her next vow. "You, Sweet One, murdered that creature there!" Eyes illuminated by the Moon caught Krynn's demonic nature in the full view of her own kin. This was all for a cause that might shape Novae into a figure that the realm may worship. After all they were Gods and Krynn was not the giver of this Pantheon but a taker of life. A force of vile nature working with the light though against it all the same. Had this visit gone as planned the Coyote would have raised Gods fearing pups to uplift Novae as the great Mother and to fear the Shadow of the Mother. Novae's Sister Krynn would be that shadow. Life and death incarnate.

However since Novae uttered the words of such a grave offence as to insinuate that Krynn may slay her own dear sister... Krynn would seek retribution the only way she may. 

"Nu diable tu'iea namnerezi! Nu stukali nie cezura valia tapti' kia j'us! Anas is tave Naktis ai degonis visas kuzdeti valia buti nuyak vadinti ir is tave Diena visas Hadzuska valia akcij kia prasasja kam Nu svajone!I curse your Ward! I promise no rest will come to you! That in the Night's air every whisper will be my name and in the Day every Shadow will move to claim what is mine! "Nu diable tave Kruva kia galia nie varjirase diyezi, kia tave vanduo kia aukoti nie malsini gtermasi, ir kia j'us vina Sessuo-" I curse the Mountain to hold no safe burrow, to the water to give no calming sip, and to you dear Sister-

Krynn's voice hissed on the naming of her sibling. "...-Nu diable tu'iea vadinti. Mazo anas nie kraujas iv nuyak kraujas rixik vim arsatkasi su sis najeci..." I curse your name. So that no blood of my blood dare interfere with this vow... 

Those eyes, red in the gloom of night, never left her Sister's.
Messages In This Thread
Novae and Krynn - by Novae - May 15, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Krynn - May 15, 2019, 05:14 PM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Novae - May 16, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Krynn - May 16, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Novae - May 16, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Krynn - May 17, 2019, 09:16 AM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Novae - May 20, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Krynn - May 23, 2019, 03:15 AM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Novae - May 25, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Krynn - May 27, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Novae - June 02, 2019, 11:37 AM