Wheeling Gull Isle awake my soul
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
He had tried to appeal to the boy's youth, hoping the allure of a secluded isle populated with women would do the trick—evidently Firefly had been correct in his assumption, for soon enough they spoke of sticking around, and sought guidance. As much as the scarred man wished he could simply say yes to the boy's desire and accept him on the spot, it wasn't his call. Strand would probably need to assess the boy before a final call was made, but Firefly made no move to summon her. Still sore deep-down from his failure to combat the woman on the cliffs, Firefly was not eager to hand over control or power to the vagrant no matter how useful her healing had been in his time of dire need.

If you continue up the beach you should find some of the women. A golden-haired girl named @Strand is around somewhere, and if you speak with her she will decide. He could've led the boy around, helped him hunt her down, but the island was pretty small to begin with and Firefly was still nursing injuries. A small curl caught the corners of his mouth though as he thought of something; be quick or the sea will make the decision for you.
Messages In This Thread
awake my soul - by RIP Firefly - May 20, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: awake my soul - by Tryp - May 20, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: awake my soul - by RIP Firefly - May 20, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: awake my soul - by Tryp - May 21, 2019, 02:45 PM
RE: awake my soul - by RIP Firefly - May 21, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: awake my soul - by Tryp - May 23, 2019, 07:53 AM
RE: awake my soul - by RIP Firefly - May 23, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: awake my soul - by Tryp - May 23, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: awake my soul - by RIP Firefly - May 23, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: awake my soul - by Tryp - May 24, 2019, 09:13 AM