Forget your woes and let your troubles lay
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He was almost bawling by the time Nyx answered, though the calmer tone gave him hope and he calmed down. He blinked as she introduced herself as Nyx of the Melonii and said she'd find who did this and punish them. She then said they were leaving soon and wasn't sure how to work the alliance that way but he agreed with her suggestion "Sunny Morningside. We can meet in a neutral land and when you move, send a messenger to us. I can give you directions to Elysium from here in the case that we do gain an alliance." he said before she walked off.

As he saw Minnow being carried he keened softly and made for the borders, remembering his place and where he was before crossing and just pacing a bit. When she reached him he gently took Minnow and placed her on the ground, licking her and whining softly, rubbing his face against hers "Hey little wanderer, some adventure huh?" he said choked up and then looked to Nyx "Even if there is a decision against the alliance I will owe you. You took care my baby when she needed it, family means everything to me. When you need something done you can come to me" he said earnestly and began to lick at Minnow's fur quickly, checking her over.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forget your woes and let your troubles lay - by Sunny - May 24, 2019, 10:51 PM