Cedar Sweep And please believe me when I say I love you
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
She did not expound on who they actually were, which made him even more intrigued. Perhaps in another land, they were the dominant group, or at least in her eyes they were. But here, and especially to Athan, they were just a name, a jumbling of words that ultimately meant nothing to the strigoi. They are your family then?

Another wolf would have flinched at her forwardness. Or perhaps they would have snapped at her, either verbally or physically. But Athan was merely startled for the moment, blinking once more in shock at her actions. He really could only laugh, and wanted to, but he kept his mirth silent. I am sorry to hear that, he said softly. While it may be too soon, perhaps I can be your guardian in his stead?
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And please believe me when I say I love you - by Athanasius - June 07, 2019, 05:29 AM