Lost Creek Hollow I am the King of respectfulness, bitches!
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
aengus was about to swan dive his plump ass into the biggest mud puddle that side of the teekons just when an angelic voice sounded in his ears and caused his legs to seize from underneath him. the problem with this was that the ground was slippery from the rain and he did not have a firm grasp on the strength in his puppy limbs. when he slammed on the brakes, he felt his front feet shoot out from beneath him like he was taking a slip-n-slide at the speed of sound. his mouth opened and he threw his head back comically as the death spiral took him straight into mud city.

head to toe.

more than that, aengus was absolutely covered – every inch of his puppy frame – in a thick layer of dark mud. when he opened his eyes, they shimmered from the depths of the goop that he had bathed in. it was rather fortunate that the puddle was smack dab in the middle of where aengus had been and where ibis was standing. he didn’t believe that he had gotten any on her. in an attempt to appear charming for the girl, the bull spread his lips into a wide grin. his tail flagged behind him and he took an eager step forward.

“hi, ibis! you wanna be a mud monster with me?” the boy asked happily. who could fucking resist?
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am the King of respectfulness, bitches! - by Aengus - June 03, 2019, 07:23 PM