Overture Downs Feel quite clean in this new skin that we have grown.
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
She was encouraging and offered advice and suggestions in response to his attempt, which he appreciated. He had half-expected her to just laugh at him, but she seemed to take her role as instructor seriously, although it appeared the lesson would be short-lived. Her next comment was not related to singing, but to his other habits.

Breccan grinned. "Well, now you'll probably find me practicing my singing in my spare time," he quipped; he was mostly joking, but that didn't mean he wouldn't give it a try again sometime. Even if it was just something he did to pass the time, without having any ambition to improve, he would think about her whenever anything sounding slightly musical passed his lips. "I'm working on becoming a hunter, and I spend time with my little siblings. Deshyr and I are actually babysitting them now, while my parents are away on a trip. Obviously it's not my turn to watch them right this second," he continued, finding that words came to him easily now that they had broken the ice and were becoming more acquainted with each other.

"What about you?" he asked in the next breath, angling a thoughtful glance in her direction.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Feel quite clean in this new skin that we have grown. - by Breccan - June 05, 2019, 12:07 PM