Swiftcurrent Creek Partners In Crime
47 Posts
Ooc —
Two wolves emerged from the forest one after the other, both dark though differing in gender. The Sami's head dipped respectfully, spine and tail bowing instinctively so that her diminutive form seemed even tinier. 

She remained silent, ocean eyes trained upon the earth as Sherigrim spoke - sensing her words were not welcome from the way they spoke over her head. Still, when Sheri had introduced her as a recruit, it was clear to her that now was her chance to appeal to the Chief. 

"T'is woman greets you, both of you," she began with the introduction of her people, calling upon the only way that she knew, that of Sapmi, to guide her. "T'is woman is called Elve 'ekkinen; Elve of...No People." 

"I 'ave come to make a suitable wife to Sherigrim, in time, but 'e tells me t'ings are done differently 'ere," 
her eyes rose then, though they would not meet either gaze of her Intended's packmates, lest she ruin it all with a perceived slight against their authority. 

"I know not w'at is required of me to enter yer lands so I offer all t'at I am," she wisped earnestly, "every shred of loyalty and 'onour I 'ave wit'in me." 

"An' I offer all t'at I 'ave," 
she continued, nudging the otter skin bag towards them hesitantly, stepping back into the Druid's shadow eagerly. " 'S not much but t'ere's meat, medicine, furs. Ye may distribute it amongst yer Clan or use it 'owever you deem fit." 

"I can 'elp Sherigrim; I was Medicine Woman of my clan, I could be of use to yers," 
she added. 

"I ask in return t'at I be allowed a place in yer ranks, an opportunity to look about me and feel t'at yer kin 'ave become mine own, a chance to learn and grow at Sherigrim's side," she fell silent, feeling it  was a lot to ask but she had spoken from her heart and could only hope that it seemed a fair trade to her love's Chief. 
To the moon and never back. 
"Common." "Uralic/Lapp."
Messages In This Thread
Partners In Crime - by Sherigrim - May 29, 2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Elve - May 29, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Chusi - May 30, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by RIP Kavik - May 31, 2019, 01:28 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Sherigrim - May 31, 2019, 02:05 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Elve - June 04, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Chusi - June 09, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by RIP Kavik - June 14, 2019, 11:22 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Sherigrim - June 15, 2019, 12:54 PM