Sun Mote Copse i know i have somewhat ghost-like features.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
When they had heard Liffey's call, Elwood had sent Finley to go see her while he stayed behind with the puppies and Eljay. They had all adjusted to their new living situation in their own ways, although he didn't think they would ever grow accustomed to the gaping hole that Wildfire had left in their lives. Eljay had withdrawn into a shell of himself, and if Elwood was being honest with himself, he feared that the boy wouldn't ever come out again.

He wasn't sure about the reason for Liffey and Rannoch's visit, but he imagined that Finley would bring them back to the den to meet their new siblings. He was right; before too long, he spotted their matching pelts and shapes, and marveled at their similarities as they approached. He untangled Avery from his forelegs, where she had been sprawled, and emerged from the burrow to greet his daughter.

Clearly, Fin had filled her in on what had happened to Wildfire; she was smiling, but there was sadness behind her eyes. He stepped close to hug her, and then moved aside so that she could peer in at her little brothers and sisters. He was heartened to see Eljay's tail stirring as he looked up at Liffey, although the widower did not get up to greet his sister, even as Foxegrine shot out of the den as though from a cannon and catapulted to land at Rannoch's feet. "It's good to see you," Elwood said, shifting his gaze to include Rannoch as well.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know i have somewhat ghost-like features. - by Elwood - June 04, 2019, 06:53 PM