Sun Mote Copse i know i have somewhat ghost-like features.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Fin was right -- they were still pretty young at heart, despite the various aches and pains that they were beginning to experience. And she had a good point when she mentioned living vicariously through their children and grandchildren; not only that, but the kids helped keep their minds sharp and their bodies active.

Eljay still refrained from participating, and Elwood saw Liffey's gaze return to her brother repeatedly. She looked worried, but she didn't say anything to him. Finley kept the conversation moving, and Elwood thought that it was maybe good for Eljay to at least be on the periphery of this interaction, even if he couldn't muster the strength to contribute. As Liffey answered her mother's question, speaking of the vacation that had brought her here with Rannoch, Elwood smiled.

"That does sound nice. What's your favorite place you've seen so far?" he asked. He had never been much of an explorer himself, but he would like to hear about his daughter and son-in-law's adventures.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know i have somewhat ghost-like features. - by Elwood - July 23, 2019, 12:13 PM