Whitefish River i can never go home again, but ten silvers an hour gets me pretty close
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
If she had to say so herself, this pristine white brute before her was quite striking. Certainly, any female would appreciate the looks of a man like him. He first spoke in a language she didn't understand, but the tone...that she certainly did. Oh, and he was here to meet with Evergreen too. The mention of her friends name made her smile. "No, no trouble at all."

Before she could lift up her muzzle and release her airy voice, her guest elaborated. Icy eyes blinked with surprise, rust colored ears flickering. He intended to join their group? Wonderful! But the reason as to why, was even more fascinating. Touching. "He...saved your sister?" She shook her head, trying to clear the fuzziness away. "I can't say I know her, but I didn't know Evergreen did that!" She said admirably.

The soft steps of a pack mate - Liri, coming up beside her,announced the other woman's arrival. Chai had been drawn to her instantly, feeling a connection with her gentle, motherly persona. They had to get to know each other so much more, but already Chai trusted her unconditionally. She went by her gut feeling, and her gut told her not to hold back. Gently, she nosed the soft white hairs of the woman's ruff. "Aurë"...is she the sister you speak of?" She repeated the name, now fully interested in the tale he might have to share.