Stone Circle Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes
200 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
By the time Lucas finished at Diaspora and made his way down to the next pack in the valley, hunger was becoming his constant companion. The last time he ate anything significant was when they were stopped near Swiftcurrent Creek, before he decided to go try to find Merrick on his own. What a foolish idea, in hindsight. He could hardly hunt well enough to have one meal every day. How had he ever expected to go out on his own and find his missing cousin? It seemed absurd now.

There was a peckish glint in his eyes as he stopped outside Easthollow's borders, knowing that if he didn't find his family here he would need to beg for help to find food. Give him one or two other wolves and he was certain they could get enough food to supply the pack and replenish his energy, but Lucas was hopeless on his own. He didn't want to have to do that. But even the ever-eager Lucas Redleaf had his limits.

The howl he sent up was a weary one, as if he already knew the answer to his query. He felt sure that if Diaspora hadn't taken them in then no one had. Perhaps he should have just continued on to Bearclaw Valley, but if they weren't there then he would be alone and hungry. Or he would have to face Nunataq again if she was still there. He wasn't ready for it.
THREADS: 1/3
Messages In This Thread
Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Lucas - June 03, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Laurel - June 04, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Lucas - June 09, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Laurel - June 12, 2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Lucas - June 14, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Laurel - June 14, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Lucas - June 14, 2019, 10:34 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Laurel - June 18, 2019, 12:48 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Lucas - June 18, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Laurel - June 21, 2019, 12:20 PM